Montag, November 20, 2006

I'm writing again ...

Ok....Gabor has complained to me that I never write anything in my blog.
This will change from today ... or at least I will try to keep you a bit updated regularly on what's going on here. (Don't worry, you will not have to read whole novels like on Alba's blog)

To make you really jealous, a picture of where I will spend my next weekend.


This is Saas-Fee (www.saas-fee.ch) and it will be my first skiing weekend this season. I can't wait for it! So who will be the first one to come and visit us here???

Ciao, Peter

P.S. Gabor, as proof that you are reading my blog, post a comment!!!

7 Comments:

Blogger alba said...

it's a miracle!! you still remember your password!!!!!
ciao petero, ci vediamo fra un po'

9:44 AM  
Blogger Pitwid said...

albetta...yes i remember it... im counting on you to visit SOON ... and bring your skis

9:59 PM  
Blogger Captain Catan said...

oops - that was close. Thanks for visiting my blog - this way when checking who visited my blog today I stumbled across your name ... and here I am!

Now that I know you are blogging, I will come back more often so keep blogging. BTW - coming to Geneva for Estelles Party - can we go skiing on that Saturday before the party? Is there a place to go for one day?
Ciaaaaao
Gabor

7:04 PM  
Blogger Captain Catan said...

anybody there?

11:32 PM  
Blogger Captain Catan said...

ha! I will just keep doing this until there is some new stuff here :-)))) (this is my evil grin ...) Ciaooooo

9:11 AM  
Blogger Captain Catan said...

CC WAS HERE

12:06 PM  
Blogger Pitwid said...

Gabor ... yes I was BACCKKKK.... see who long i can keep it ... i rather prefer reading your's and albas blog (which I do at LEEEAAAAASSSTTTT twice a week ... so I also know that bloody iesy has currently cut you off ... so let's see whether its true that you are coming back ;)

11:38 AM  

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home